Fleur Farm is committed to making its website accessible to people with disabilities, and our goal is to deliver a web experience that is aligned with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, specifically the “A” and “AA” criteria.
To ensure a seamless user experience for all our customers, current efforts are focused on delivering digital experiences that:
* Are compatible with commonly used screen readers
* Communicate all necessary information without dependency on color
* Ensures video accessibility
This is to just name a few of the efforts. This is a journey we will forever be committed to as we value each visitor that takes the time to visit our website.
Should you have an issue, please call or email us and we will get back to you shortly to make sure your needs are served, and ensure that proper steps are taken so that the problem is not encountered again in the future.
To contact us, please follow the following guidance:
* By phone: please direct any web accessibility issues to 802 549 4449
* Online: please email us at shop at fleurfarm dot com
* Mailing address: Fleur Farm, 647 Mad Tom Road, East Dorset VT 05253
We are always open to suggestions for improvement. Please reach out as you see fit. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for joining us on this journey.