We are a small family & friends company. We source our bulbs and seeds from reputable growers and strive for the highest quality and largest available bulbs size. We package and ship everything ourselves, and with great care. When your product arrives, inspect it right away. Any errors or issues upon receiving must be reported within 2 business days of receiving. Dahlia tuber failures should be reported no later than August 1st.
We provide growing instructions on each product page and also in the package that you receive so you can get your plants stored or started in the best possible way. We stand behind our product and guarantee that the plants and bulbs are viable when you receive them.
Once received, a multitude of environmental and care factors impact the growing performance of your product, therefore we can’t warranty growing success beyond 4 weeks after receiving and storing, or any time after planting*.
We want you to be successful and happy with your purchase so please reach out with any questions or issues you may experience.
* Warranty Conditions
Fleur Farm is not liable in the following situations:
- loss, damage or failure to grow resulting from weather or poor soil conditions, such as: rot, mold, wind, draught, cold or heat.
- loss, damage or failure to grow resulting from rodent or animal damage, disease, or pests.
- malformed blooms or green centers due to insect damage (in example thrips) or overly wet conditions.
- anomalies in color (in example bi-color varieties turning solid) due to natural mutations during the growing season.
- bloom color differences when our own field crop from the same batch is confirmed to be true to name.
- failure of products that were either forced, grown in pots, or further divided from what you had received.
- failure of plugs or shoots taking from our product.
- failure of ranunculus or anemone corms during storing, soaking, sprouting, pre-sprouting and growing stages.
- poor customer care or customer negligence.
- frozen product if you have chosen a shipping date that is earlier than recommended for your zone.
- product that was left unattended or exposed to cold or hot temperatures, pets or wild animals.
- gift cards are non-refundable and not covered under warranty.
- international orders are not covered by our guarantee policy due to shipping regulations.
- products received more than 4 weeks ago.
Should we run into a shortage of tuber supply resulting from crop failure or storage failure on our part, we will either replace or refund your purchase for the portion of the missing tubers.